Google has over 1.2 billion unique users per month and AmericanBPS is here to make sure your business is searchable by those trying to find you
The purpose of your Local Map listing is to generate leads.
Customers choose a business on several attributes, Convenience, Appearance & Credibility.
Consumers shop local, go local, buy local.
1st impressions of your business must be accurate & complete to bring in more customers
- We connect small, medium and large businesses with consumers looking for your services and goods.
- We provide businesses with a Google, Bing and Yahoo listing and map presence
- We provide real results for real consumers to call you and locate you
- We help you expand your business by giving local customers accurate and complete information about your business
Why Should My Company Invest in Local Map Listing Marketing?
Consumers are not searching for your business by name. What are they searching for?
Consumers search for services and products they are seeking, not by a specific business name. Here at AmericanBPS, we make sure that when customers in your local area are searching for goods and services that you provide, they are able to locate you, call you, visit your website and see an overview of your business services.
This increases your visibility and credibility. It builds a presence in your local community that leads to more telephone calls, website views and more customers.
What is your business's first impression when customers are searching for you?
80% of consumers lose trust in local businesses if they find incorrect or inconsistent contact details. It may seem like a rare occurrence, but according to a Bright Local survey, a lot of people have had problems with incorrect information.
- 36% have called a wrong number for a business
- 25% visited a business to find it didn’t actually offer the product or service they were shopping for.
- 24% arrived either too early or too late because the hours they found online weren’t correct.
Overall, 71% of consumers have had a negative experience because of incorrect local business information. First impressions mean everything for your business for a first time or returning customer. AmericanBPS guarantees that your business NAP+W is accurate and complete.
Why should I sign up today for Local Maps Marketing?
Every business should be placed in local map searches with accurate and complete contact information to ensure a level a playing field as well as gaining credibility with local shoppers in your area.
Here are some hard facts and clear reasons for why your business should get your Google, Bing and Yahoo map search listings today.
- 4 out of 5 consumers use search engines to find local information
- 54 percent of consumers use smartphones to search for local business hours
- 53 percent search for directions to the store
- 50 percent of consumers who conducted a local search on their smartphone visited a store within a day 18 percent of local searches on smartphones lead to a purchase within a day, compared to only 7 percent of non-local searches
Clearly, consumers are using local searches to find information about businesses like yours.
No matter what type of business you are, a local barber shop, handyman, or a restaurant chain, your customers are looking for you online. More specifically, most of your customers are looking for you on Google, Bing and Yahoo when they type in key search phrases. Is your business there? Is your information complete and accurate?
One of the simplest ways to make sure your business gets found on local search results is to set up a location-specific page for your business on Google, Bing and Yahoo. AmericanBPS helps you get found on Google search, Google Maps, Bing, Bing Maps, Yahoo and Yahoo Maps. We ensure that your business details are updated, accurate, complete and correct. This includes your hours of operations, your phone number, your business address, directions, website, services and goods as well as a professionally written description of your business.
Business Voice Search Marketing
Times are changing!
Everyone is talking into their mobile phones... can your business found?
- 100 Million consumers use Alexa voice assistant
- 400 Million consumers are using Cortana
- 500 Million consumers use Google Assistant
- 500 Million consumers are using Siri
Business Voice Search
Business Voice Search